|Titan Lodge 8, Fiberglass |
Chinook's largest tent, the Titan Lodge 8, is truly the Titan of family/group tents. Chinook has added a heavy duty, oxford nylon floor that will stand up to the wear and tear of foot traffic and camp furniture. The ultra-stable, 4-pole configuration and extra thick fiberglass poles make the Titan extremely sturdy in high winds. The front vestibule door doubles as an awning for shade or rainy weather.
- Two very spacious, private rooms, both with front and rear doors
- Extra large doors with no-see-um screen windows for superb ventilation on warm evenings
- Extra long tent fly has delta panels to help keep rain far away from the tent floor and body
- Designed for a quick and easy set-up so you can enjoy the great outdoors faster
- Polyester flysheets with minimum 2000mm PU waterproof coating and extra UV-resistant treatment on fabric for added protection against damaging UV rays.
- Bathtub style floors have minimum 2000mm polyurethane coating for super waterproof protection.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass poles for reliability and strength
- Extremely durable, #10 nylon coil zippers on all doors and #8's on all windows.
- Waterproof factory polyurethane hot-taped seams on all main floors and fly seams.
- Double-stitched and nylon tape-reinforced seams on all strain-bearing upper canopy seams.
- Extra large "D" doors with one-zip opening for quick and easy access.
- Very large door windows with "no-see-um" mesh for added ventilation, views and protection from insects.
- Web loop and grommet/clip and sleeve systems for reliability, strength and easy pitching.
- Heavy-duty guy points made of delta-shaped fiberglass reinforced polyethylene for superior strength under extreme conditions.
- Large gear loft is included with each Chinook tent for added storage space.
- Tent accessory package -- All Chinook tents include tent pegs, guy lines and storage sacks for tent, pegs, and poles.
- Capacity: 8 persons
- Fiberglass Tent Weight: 33 lbs.
- Poles: 4 + ridgepole + vestibule
- Doors: 4 doors
- Height: 7'4"
- Floor: 10' x 14'
- Body Area: 140 sq. ft.
- With Vestibule Area: 164 sq. ft.
- 3 Season
Item Weight: 35 pounds.
Billable Weight : 38 pounds.
Dimensions: 12" (W) x 12" (H) x 31" (D)
|Promontory XD, 8 Person |
The Promontory Tent offers campers lots of room, with a generous peak height of 7 feet and a roomy 12' x 10' floor space. That's 120 total square feet of room, or two spacious 6' X 10' rooms. Doors on either end offer individual access to each room, and the large side door makes entry to either room a breeze! There's even a built-in awning that offers flexibility to meet any weather conditions. Two large windows also offer excellent campsite visibility and ventilation.
- Removable room divider with built-in zippered door.
- Adjustable/removable mesh gear loft included.
- Two removable gear hammocks suspended under each window
- Large zipper door can be fully opened and used as an awning (one set of awning poles is included)
- Rainfly also has a large (65" high 65" long 115" wide) built-in awning for additional storm protection.
- Reflective and adjustable guy lines, full set of ground stakes
- Floor Size: 144" x 120"
- Minimum: 60" at sidewalls
- Maximum: 84" at peak
- Main Side Door: 55" high 98" Wide at top tapers to 72" at bottom
- End Doors: 55" high 84" wide at top taper to 24" at bottom
- Side window dimensions: 36" X 36"
- "Bathtub Floor": Extends 3" up sidewall
- Awning: 60" high 60" long 112" wide
- 3 Season
- Poles: High performance 100% aluminum 6000 Series Alloy, diameter 22mm (7/8"), shock corded
- Sidewalls and Rainfly: 185T Polyester Taffeta, with 1500mm PU waterproof coating and fully tape sealed
- Mesh roof windows and doors: 75D Polyester No-See-Um mesh
- Floor: 200D Polyester Oxford, with 1500mm PU waterproof coating and fully tape sealed
- Zippers: YKK Brand nylon coil with heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant nickel sliders
Item Weight: 31.1 pounds.
Billable Weight : 33 pounds.
Dimensions: 11.5" (W) x 11" (H) x 33" (D)