|Meramac 4 Sage/Rust |
The Meramac series tents are all free standing 2-pole designs with shock corded fiberglass or aluminum ferrules. The ferrules are the "connectors" that hold the poles together and Alps uses aluminum, rather than steel, because aluminum can never rust. The fiberglass poles are also normally one size larger than normal to offer you a sturdier, stronger tent. Lightweight but strong polyester fabrics are used. The walls are uncoated so the tent can "breathe" under the urethane coated fly. The fly uses a pole in the top, which gives you an awning over each door for excellent rain protection. The fly is full length on the sides, not 3/4 length like some others, for better weather protection. Alps factory seals the seams on the floor and fly for maximum water repellency. Entry and exit are enhanced with 2 doors, which means if you have to get out at night, you don't need to crawl over the others to get to the only door. The second door is also nice for extra ventilation in hot, muggy weather. The door zippers are a #8, which is one size larger than most, for extra durability. Mesh storage pockets and a gear loft are included to help you keep your gear organized.
- Free Standing 2 Pole Design with Shock Corded Fiberglass Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 75D 185T Taffeta Floor with 1500mm Coating
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on both doors for extra durability
- Easy Entry with 2 Doors and "single zip operation"
- Great Ventilation with 2 zippered windows (in the doors) and large side mesh panels
- Weatherproof Fly with a Ridge Pole provides an Awning over each Door
- Base Size: 7'6" x 8'6"
- Center Height: 5'
- Tent Area: 64 sq. ft.
- Tent and Fly Weight: 10 lb. 8 oz.
- Total Weight: 11 lb. 4 oz.
- Packed Size: 7" x 25"
- Pole Diameter: 11 mm
- Fly: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta
- Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
- Rain fly
- Fiberglass Poles
- Pole Bag
- Stake Bag
- 8" Steel Stakes
- Guy Rope
- Repair Swatches
- Gear Loft
- Mesh Storage Pockets
- Carry Bag
Item Weight: 12.05 pounds.
Billable Weight : 13 pounds.
Dimensions: 7.25" (W) x 7.25" (H) x 26" (D)
|Green Mountain 4XD - Blue |
The Green Mountain Tent is designed to provide a wide-open, airy feeling in good weather, as well as a dry and roomy environment when the weather turns nasty. PahaQue engineers its tents to pick up where most others leave off, to provide quality and performance you can count on, in any weather!
- Heavy duty elbow connectors provide strength and make set-up super easy
- Just like sleeping outdoors in good weatherwithout the bugs and critters
- 4 person design can be easily set-up by one person in under 5 minutes
- Floor, rainfly and sidewall seams are factory seam-taped for total waterproof performance
- Bathtub style floor ensures ground water stays out and your gear stays dry
- Adjustable/removable mesh gear loft for extra off-the-ground gear storage is included
- Large main outer door can be unzipped and utilized as an awning while keeping the inner mesh door closed to keep bugs out
- Large door, 3 large windows and all mesh roof provide excellent ventilation and stargazing on clear, warm nights
- Windows, doors and rainfly are totally waterproof for bad weather performance
- All door and window mesh is no-see-um grade to keep the smallest bugs out
- Awning poles included
- Optional Footprint available - recommended to extend the life of your tents floor
- Includes complete set of stakes and adjustable guylines
- Oversized stuff sack for easy storage
- Steel and fiberglass pole combo
- 3+ Season
- 4 Person Tent
- Dimensions: 8' L x 8' W x 6'6" H
- Floor Area: 64 Square Feet
- Weight: 22 lbs
Item Weight: 22.65 pounds.
Billable Weight : 25 pounds.
Dimensions: 9.5" (W) x 9.5" (H) x 26" (D)